The International Tourism Exchange Berlin – short ITB – is the world’s largest travel trade fair. At ITB Berlin 2017 the entire variety of travel is presented: countries, destinations, organizers, technology providers, transport companies, hotels and all who want to make their customers happy during the most beautiful weeks of the year. For ITB trade visitors, ITB Berlin is an excellent opportunity to meet industry partners and do business. For all other visitors ITB Berlin is a great opportunity to discover the whole world in a few hours.
ITB Berlin 2017 will take place from 8th to 12th March 2017.
What is happening at ITB Berlin 2017?
- Around 10,000 exhibitors from over 180 countries
- Adventure trips, short trips, study trips, wellness trips, cultural trips
- Hotels, Vacation Rentals
- ECOtourism and Experience Adventure
- Suppliers of tourism industry
- Travel Technology
- ITB Trends & Events
- ITB Book World
Messe Berlin Halls 1 – 26 Entrances:
- South Entrance, Halls 1/2 (Jafféstraße)
- East Entrance, Halls 14/15 (Messedamm)
- North Entrance, Hall 19 (Masurenallee)
- Hall 25
- CityCube Berlin
- Hall 9 (only 9th – 11th March)
Opening Hours Public: 11th + 12th March, 10:00 am – 06:00 pm Opening Hours Trade Visitors: 8th – 12th March, 10:00 am – 06:00 pm Trade visitors may enter from 9:30 am