Discover Berlin with tips from our Concierges
Life is full of surprises. Some can even be planned!
Get an insight into the countless possibilities for your visit to Berlin – anticipation is the greatest joy. Surely, you want to learn a lot about the wonderful city of Berlin? Let yourself be inspired by the Concierges of the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade!
Would you like to organize tickets for theatre or opera at short notice or get to know other highlights in Berlin? Maybe you want to discover the city away from the tourist paths?
From airport transfers, private shopping to the planning of your marriage proposal, everything is possible! Our concierge team will be happy to assist you during your stay or even before.
The favourite tips of our Concierges are:
- Segway Tour from Potsdamer Platz
- Boat trip starting in front of our hotel
- Discover Berlin by bike (bike rental directly at our hotel)
- Brandenburg Gate
- Potsdamer Platz
- TV Tower
- Victory Column
- Museum Island
- Checkpoint Charlie
Your perfect day
- Jogging at Tiergarten
- Bus tour from Lützowplatz
- Shopping at KaDeWe department store and at Kurfürstendamm
- Dinner at Café am neuen See
- Cocktail at our The Unique Bar
- City walks from Zoo Berlin
- Panoramapunkt Potsdamer Platz
- Trabi-Safari from Checkpoint Charlie
- Concert of the Berliner Philharmoniker
- The One Grand Show at Friedrichstadtpalast
- Day trip to Potsdam or the Spreewald region
Aktive holidays in Berlin
Discover Berlin by bike. Hire bicycles directly from the hotel and customize your tour through Berlin. Our concierge team will be pleased to advise you. The rental fee is 18 Euros per bike and day. You prefer to go in the group? Then book a guided bike tour. From March to October, a 3.5-hour tour starts directly at the Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade on Fridays, Saturdays and Wednesdays. Ask our Concierges.
Jogging / Walking
Want to stay fit during your trip? The Sheraton Berlin Grand Hotel Esplanade is close to Tiergarten and an ideal starting point for jogging in the park. Our Concierges have a route plan ready for you. If you want to experience a guided jogging tour or a group tour, there are also numerous possibilities, e.g. Run with Friends to Victory Column. For relaxing walks, we recommend city walks from Zoo Berlin.
Ask our Concierges!
Our concierge team looks forward to assisting you.